Collection and Use of Information
Recovery Guardian may collect personal information about you (i.e., name address, phone, email) via this Website or via a service provider linked to this Website, such as a payment processor or information processor.
Disclosure of Personal Information and Data We May Collect
Recovery Guardian may use any personal information or data it may collect about you via this Website to provide you with information about Recovery Guardian or other matters that Recovery Guardian believes warrant sharing.
Recovery Guardian may share any personal information or data it may collect about you via this Website with third parties Recovery Guardian believes may help directly or indirectly further Recovery Guardian business objectives, including revenue generation and cross marketing.
In addition, we may disclose such information and data if we believe that it is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation including per a valid request by law enforcement or government authority or court order,
- To protect and defend our rights or property,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this Website,
- To protect the personal safety of users of this Website or the public, or
- To protect against legal liability.
If cross marketing and reorganizes or changes its activities, it may in so doing transfer any data or information it has collected via this Website to the new organization or for use in the new activities.
Links to Other Sites and Applications
* * *